June 1

Hi! I have another skin ready and I really went out for this skin. I had to do a lot of browsing for colors that match because I have absolutely no sense in matching colors. So I went with a crimson color for the shirt and a banana yellow color pants. So I just noticed that the belt is located in the outer layer of the skin and it kinda obstructs the look when walking or any kind of leg movement in Minecraft. Also just to point out, the pictures here under every blog post doesn't include the outer layer of a Minecraft skin giving them a kind of a flat look, but I guarantee the skins come out different than it is in the picture below. So that's about it, kinda a long explanation for a single skin and a blog that no one reads, isn't it?

P.S. The skin that obstructs the leg movement has been fixed. But I kept a link for anyone who might want to download the former skin. I don't know why anyone would do that, but hey, who am I to judge?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 26

June 2

May 18